Saturday, April 25, 2020

"They??? Can't Kill You"

Dr. Ruth McKinley Hoover, telling me. During out first face to face meeting, in Fountain Hills Az.. We'd meet once before, at a Mall in Phoenix. She had a booth on a weekend, UFO show in the Mall. I'd recently discovered the Crescent 'C', on my upper right shoulder. Ruth had a book on here table. Showing a drawing of a lady, on the cover. With the same 'C' I had, only a depletion. Waited to talk to Ruth alone. To tell her, of my mark. Ruth said to me the words that still haunt me. 'They can't Kill you'. What did Ruth know, she wasn't telling me??? Push some buttons. You'll soon discover who Dr. Ruth was. Not some fake TV Dr. j$$$$w Ruth. A women with power, when women didn't. She was associated with Dr. John Mack from Harvard. Who wrote one of the Best Selling UFO books, 'Abduction'. Called 'Abduction'. Dr. Mark who would later die, in England. Stepping into the path of an oncoming car. Brit driving on the Wrong side of the road ya know. hehehe Or was Dr. John Mack pushed, as some have theorized.

Ruth and I would run into each other, at UFO meeting. As Dr. Ruth was a leading UFO researcher. After oddities she discovered, in her Mental Medical hospital profession, in SoCal. Ruth became a leader in Abductions, like Dr. John Mack. Me with my 'C', Ruth wanted me to make monthly meetings, in her UFO discussion group. I would always decline. Then one day I realized, how controlled my life was. Especially after my initial meeting with Ruth. So I arrange to go meet with her. At Ruth's office, in Fountain Hills, Az.. As Ruth and I talked, she suddenly goes. 'I remember you now'!!! It had been over a year. Since our last meeting, at the Mall. Ruth said, 'we're going to make you Famous'. My reply, 'no your not'. Ruth wanted to have me do. The UFO conventions circuit $$$. I'd been to a couple myself. Most thing are at cost. free information, information isn't free anymore. If I wanted Big Bucks $$$. I'd of Cashed in the 'Stone', long ago. Except for what a Pentecostal Minister told me years ago. 'Sell the 'Stone' and they'll??? Kill you'. Pretty powerful words, to say the least. Thus the 'Stone', stays buried.

'Death by the Numbers'. 'When your Number's up'. Gematria, Chaldern and Pythagorean Numerology. Most your News headlines, are laden with Hidden Numerical Messages. FOX=666 in Pythagorean. You speak the English you've been taught, while in Court. While the lawyers and judges talk in 'Black's Law'. You never had a chance. Your in court and your Number's Up!!! My number was 'Up' once in court. Got sentenced to 30 days in jail. I was on the 13th Floor. Before the deputies showed up, I booked. 13 Floors of Elevators and Fire Escapes, to Freedom. Must have been some 'Ritual', 13 floors. Went from weekends in Joe's jail. To 'Felon Escapee' in a heartbeat, looking at 5 years. It all went away. My Number, wasn't Up yet, after all! But it sure got me a thunken, ya know. I'd Drowned at 9. 'These are all Bonus Years', you could say.

Now you have all kinds of, so called celebrities. Catching and Dying of the Fake Virus. A big fan of John Prine, from the 70s. Suddenly comes down with fake virus. Few days later, Prine's dead!!! Died of what, the virus of course. His number was up, Sacrificed by the Numbers??? The powers created Johnny, and called in, Johnny's Number. Stardoms, Not Organic. NFL draft this week, a sudden rash of Football related Deaths. Stardom comes with Sacrifice. Bob Dylan's '60 Minutes' interview. Is a great example. Sign your life away for Fame. And at the proper "Time". 'They' will call your Number, at Death.

'They' created the Shutdown. And now the World has no idea. Who 'They' are??? The masses only see the Puppet talking Heads. The real 'They', will always remain,  hidden behind the curtain. Orangeman is the Actor now in place. 'They' groomed the Trumpster from childhood. Again, 'no free lunches'. Orangeman good, Bill Gates and the j$$$$ws. The Bad Guys, just as portrayed. 'The World's a Stage'. And humanity, a meer watcher. Doing as 'They' tell them. A World majority Gripped in Fear, over nothing but Words. Talking heads appointed by 'They'. March the masses about. The Mind Controlled masses, will keep the awaken ones. The minority by far, under control. Mentally and Physically. Kinda, those who watch the TV Programming. And those who have no TV Programming.

The plan 'They' have in place. Appears to have, awaken many. To just what is being done to them. How many have awaken? Count those, with a Face Mask. Verses those without a Face Mask. Next "Time" you venture out. As always, the women are the easiest to Program. Followed by the Blacks. Count the Masks. Or did 'They', plan the results we see? How many steps ahead, are 'They', is  anyone's guess. But 'They' Stopped the World with Words. 'They' are in absolutely controllable, of the masses, by words. Who would have ever, ever thought. This was in, 'They's' Plans!!!

"God" bless

bye

PS: "Alien"

No comments: