Sunday, December 26, 2021

"Just Wow"!!!

 No entries lately, for good reason. My stomach has been acting-up for a month now. Not sure what from yet. It might just be the constant. Influx of Bad news. First thing I do each morning. Check on 'Godlikeproductions', who always has the latest news. Want to see what new Fake Virus, is coming down the Fake Virus pathway. The types of Viruses just keep, somehow, Muting themselves BS!!!. I never buy into any of the BS. My biggest fear is. That the masses, TV watching the "God" TV do. Just as Richard Nixon said in 1966 about Americans and TV. Buy into what ever the TV "God" instructs them. Which make me and a few others 'Outsiders'. The NON-VAXXED population. Out to destroy the rest of Humanity Crap. 

I make plans to do a Blog entry. By the "Time" I start writing. Another Giant Ass Bummer, comes from the CDC. The CDC is a private j$$$$wish ran, Mind Control operation. Nothing to do with Killer Viruses. All about Culling the population. With Poisonous Vaccinations. Here in Arizona, were a bit better off. No Satanic Mask mandates. No mandatory JABS, being enforced. The only one buying the BS are. Are the Native American reservations, Navajo being the worst. As the Rezs are basically controlled by the Federal government and FBI. For example the SRPMIC rez next to me. Is in a lock-down. While in the cities that surround the Rez. Are pretty normal now. Just showing the power, of the powers.

As for my stomach. Have taken most Sugars and carbos away. The few I did enjoy. As I have had to teach myself. 'Heal Thyself'. As my great fear of doctors grow. Especially over the last 2 years. The few doctors who have come out against. The CON19 BS, soon disappears off the Radar. As now all the Mass Media and even YouTube. Are all under central control. The Great Culling, has begun!!!

May you have sweet dreams, with soft landings.

"God Bless'

bye

PS "Alien"

No comments: