Thursday, October 25, 2007

"Smoking"

As a smoker for many years myself knew I had to figure out a way to quit. Had what you would call a bad decade, hell one out of six, not so bad. Tried cold turkey a few "Time's", that didn't work, to hard I thought at the "Time". Or would quit for a while, then some drama would appear out of now where, damn I need a smoke. People always making fun of me for smoking while taking really good care of my diet. Eat as fresh as you can, the vitamins are leaving as soon as cut. Had heard about the people growing organic tobacco in "New Mexico". Figured out that would be a good place to start, to stop, could keep smoking but rid myself of the chemicals. Smoking bad enough, but the whore's in the tobacco industry had to turn everyone into a junkie. By adding addictive chemicals to the brew, now your really hooked. Have a brother so addicted to the chemicals, has lung cancer, still smoking, haven't we all seen that sadness. Believe most big tobacco is owned by "Japanese" and others, after all the law suits, surely for protection from future law suits. Was smoking over two packs a day, two divorces in six years will do that to you, gave that stuff up over twenty years ago. Smoking was much harder, I was a junkie like everyone else. Here is the trick, keep smoking but only American Spirit tobacco. When I did this, I was so sick I was bed ridden for ten days, all this while still smoking. That how powerful the big tobacco's chemicals are, it was like I was a junkie or an alcoholic going through withdrawals. Just another example of how big business and big brother control your life's. Killing millions around the World with no one to control the monster. Turn on your TV, couldn't advertise tobacco products to kill you with any more, so they turned to your diet. Keeping you unfit and scared is big government, big business, biggest job. You sit on the couch, will provide you with sports hero's, you can always watch someone else climb that mountain. You tired anyway, from eating that hamburger and fries, from Micky D's for lunch. After going from Marlborough man to American Spirit tobacco, I was down to 12 or 13 smokes a day, went to work on a project that didn't allow smoking on the site, realized then that my addiction to smoking now was only mental, not fisical. Always believed "God" put every thing here on earth for a reason, turns out tobacco it's self is not that hard to quit, as "God" intended. Tobacco can help with losing weight, have a hand rolled natural tobacco smoke before eating and see what I mean. Like all aspects of our live, the system around you wants total control of it. If "America" is under control the World is under control. As a bachhoe driver once said to me, smoking just another way of sucking your thumb, something from your childhood. bye PS "America's" so rich, our youth was given sports that require money for equipment, the rest of the World got a ball and four posts. Meet a hot shot fire fighter in "Flagstaff", was here from back east to fight a fire. We had a large fire going near where I was working, up their. He told me that the fire put it's self out, he said we could not get it under control, then one night it did, the old line, fire's have personality's.

No comments: