Sunday, June 10, 2012

"Touching Base and Agenda 21"

First I’d like to touch base with Agenda 21 here in Arizona. I’m glad to report here in Arizona a bill was introduced banning United Nations Agenda 21 policies in state and local government. It passed along with other states such as Maine, Florida, Wisconsin, Alabama and Tennessee. The United Nations has no right to legislate what goes on in local and state policies. United Nations is the face of the ‘New World Order’. With a very few decided what is good for the World. As I’ve written before, the word they like to use is, ‘Sustainability’. And that the World’s population is destroying the environment. And there numbers must be culled, meaning a large portion killed off with starvation or vaccinations. And Bill Gates and his wife have come out and said this directly. #1 the World’s entire population could be put into Texas. And given just ¼ of an acre each, do the math I have. #2 The ‘powers’ could have replaced fossil fuel as a way of producing energy long ago. Every Time someone discovers a way to make a internal combustion engine run for hundreds of mile on 1 gallon of gas. That person either dies mysteriously or the patient is bought up by Big Oil. Hemp could be used for fuel to generate electricity via steam. But instead the Mother Earth is ripped apart removing coal or natural gas from Fracking. http://www.scientificamerican.com/article.cfm?id=fracking-evolving-truth-natural-gas This trick of keeping the massed in the Dark Ages. Is just one of the tricks used by the ‘power’ to keep there Agenda 21 moving along. By blaming the citizens of the World for the pollution problems. They make no attempt what so ever to introduce cleaner ways of creating energy. They offer the public gas guzzling vehicles and electric vehicles, which require old fashioned generated power to charge the batteries. Not only that, all the energy it takes to make the batteries that are only good for about 10 years. Then they become an environmental hazard. Agenda 21 has has only one goal in the end, ‘You Dead’. With only enough population to be slaves of the few elite in power. This has been going on for hundreds of years anyway. The only difference now is the fact there are about 7 billion slaves, who are not needed anymore. As manufacturing become more robotized.

In today’s newspaper or what I call propaganda news. They are calling for those that call Agenda 21 a play on words for the NWO, ‘Conspiracy Theorist or as the article starts out ‘Conspiracy Babble’. No conspiracy about it, Agenda 21 only serves the elite and so they having more power and wealth. The few people behind Agenda 21 are smarter than the rest of the World’s population. And they should be making all the decisions for the masses. Which is just Bull Shit from the get-go. Some guy named Noel Brown came to Arizona about 20 years ago after the first Agenda 21 meeting had finished called ‘Earth Summit Rio de Janeiro’. Brown then the Director North America U.N. Environment Program. Brown told locals that solving the World’s environmental issues was the #1 priority. And it would require relationships between corporate leaders, engineers, financiers (World’s Elite or richest), industrialist, and activists. No where did you see there them asking the input of the local citizenry. For they had decided the input from the masses would not be needed. The past mayor of Phoenix put in place a plan called, ‘Green Phoenix’. And I see nothing wrong with cleaning the cities and environment. But this should be collective effort with all the citizens of the World involved. Not just a select few telling the masses what to do. And trying to kill off billions of souls, who have the “God” given right to live. To disguise the murder of billions of people with an ‘let save the environment’, is just wrong. And in fact the population of most of the countries in the advanced countries is going down. The only reason the populations are growing, is the invasion for people from Third World countries looking for work. That’s what is increasing populations, not the locals multiplying. And the reason those folks are leaving there respective countries is because the ‘powers’ have shut down the world’s economy. Just as in America where you have an invasion from the south. The drug wars and no jobs except growing or moving drugs into America. Is forcing citizens from Mexico and Meso American countries to look for work in America. Most advanced countries peoples live by the idea they can only have 2.2 children. Which actually is causing declining population. The environmental movement should be, ‘by the peoples for the people’. Just as the village on the Hopi reservation are doing. I’ve seen how villages such as Hotevilla, who’s streets used to be lined with garbage, are now clean. You still see that problem in some villages, but soon pressure from within will clean up those villages streets. No matter who you are or where you in live in the World. There is plenty of room for everyone on ‘Mother Earth’. And all can do there part to clean up the environment. The main polluters of the World are those that produce the energy for the World. The environmental problem starts from the top and trickles it’s way down, not from the bottom up. The ;powers’ want the masses to believe it’s all there fault. When in actuality it’s the ‘powers’ fault for stopping energy saving and pollution free energy from be introduced. This mentality of blaming the very poorest needs to stop and it needs for those who are part of the very poorest. To stop writing articles blaming there own brothers and sisters for the World’s environmental problems. They are only pawns like the police and military. That are turning against there own for a couple of pieces of shiny metal.

I’d like to share with everyone some of the mail I’ve gotten in response to Ahkima’s message.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TuVZhZQbWQ8 I was on the phone with this morning with this gentleman. He has writen and self published a few books and is part Native American. He now lives in Tucson and we are planning on meeting soon. Here is his letter to me.

My name is Peter Deane. I have been on this journey of Bahana for a very long time. My story is one of so many ups and downs within the prophecies of the American Indian that I do not know where to begin but I do have a reference point... and that is on the Heider Farm in 2000. I feal the time is now for all be revealed and the prophecy(s) come to pass. I do not know why I had to walk this road as part of the collective voice and I do not feel I was specially chosen for such an endeavor but I walked only where my heart would lead and every hurdle was one to choose to cross or turn back -- I just felt as though it was my responsibility. And as you can see here I am now speaking with you who has close ties to those in Hopiland. My stories are many from peace and harmony to the shear brutality of humanity. I have gathered much and sought to log them into journals -- two of which I have published (self) in books called Dance of Blue Kachina, You are Golden, Finding Bellarmine, Letters to Larry, A Family Scuabble, and Elmer's Last Sun Dance. I sit now in Tucson awaiting the next move and who will be a part of the rest of the story as everything seems to have fallen into place. This interview, I feel, may have kicked open an already cracked door for me and all I am doing is first asking permisiion  to enter. And so I say, welcome, and thank you for your involvment into something that is effecting many peoples across the land. It is time, or the time is now, this I would have to agree fror a great shift in the way we view and treat one another is at hand. I am sure many things to come are not going to be easy within the rhelm of Spiritual and mental and heart changes but I have seen and I have been a part of too much within the Spirit of this time to think otherwise as we can become stagnant. For me to be here now in Arizona is in itself an odd that is off the charts... same with what happened with the man that brought the swaztika, the winds that blew, the skull of the buffalo found in Joplin where the tornado hit, hairs from the head of Marvin, the ceremony with Lightning Medicine cloud, the death of the White Buffalo, the altar from an apache medicine keeper that I hold, and to be in Chaco Canyon to witness the Greatest White Buffalo seen to date.

There is much I have to say and discuss with you both. I like that this is happening and whatever the outcome into what we may think to be as true to us will be laid openly on the table in it's naked entirety to see further into what is becoming of all involved and the best way to proceed forward to bring about the best us two leggeds can manage in our being human.

Here is another letter in response to Ahkima’s story.

My name is Davis R. Maho. I have recently found the videos you posted on youtube pertaining to your interest in the Hopi culture. I myself am Hopi as well as Navajo from Polacca/First Mesa area. I am currently attending Universal Technical University in Avondale. If you don't mind my reaching out tou you, I would like to find out more about your research, and perhaps have a conversation about where the Hopi culture lies in 2012.
Thank you for your time, and look forward to hearing from you. Kwakwa!


Here is another

Hey hope you are doing well.

First, ill start off by saying I've known about the coming change since I was a little boy. I've known that this is world is much more than it appears to be on the surface, about the deceptive manipulations that began thousands of years ago to prepare for this particular time, and I've heard the cries of outrage from the Earth as we allow both it and ourselves to be poisoned and used up, drained to the point of spiritual starvation.

I recently had three natural triplet girls to join my 5 year old son, who already acts and speaks better than most 9 year olds. I want them to be safe, and I want them to grow up to influence the world in a way similar to what I have done throughout my life. It is hard though when you are labelled a criminal or a crazy for not believing in modern medicine (sorcery) that only makes the problems worse or keeps you addicted to their chemicals like they've done to my mother.


Here is another

Hey hope you are doing well.

First, ill start off by saying I've known about the coming change since I was a little boy. I've known that this is world is much more than it appears to be on the surface, about the deceptive manipulations that began thousands of years ago to prepare for this particular time, and I've heard the cries of outrage from the Earth as we allow both it and ourselves to be poisoned and used up, drained to the point of spiritual starvation.

Here is another

Hey hope you are doing well.

First, ill start off by saying I've known about the coming change since I was a little boy. I've known that this is world is much more than it appears to be on the surface, about the deceptive manipulations that began thousands of years ago to prepare for this particular time, and I've heard the cries of outrage from the Earth as we allow both it and ourselves to be poisoned and used up, drained to the point of spiritual starvation.


Teach me to plant in poisoned soil and air. Teach me to find the inner spirit within so that I might find the strength to stand against the evil ones, alone if necessary, to ensure my children's future. It's hard to live from the land when the oppressive "people" in power make it all illegal and force you to pay taxes on something that they stole to begin with. I've been strong willed my entire life, and have always stood up for what was right regardless of the consequences. I've longed to to back to the old ways, free from all the pointless shiny distractions that serve only to dumb us down to be more easily controlled.


thank you
Charles

Here is one from a lady who wants very much to talk to Ahkima. (cannot find her first e-mail)

sorry to bother you ron. I am guessing I may seem a little off to you seeing as how you haven't emailed me back. But please believe I am sincere with my messages.
I would like to get ahold of ahkima. He seems to have a grasp on what is currently happening and I need to discuss this with him.
There is a lot to do. And I feel like we are wasting time.


Same lady

Thanks for replying. I don't want to sound crazy or impatient. But I was told to wait untill the video was put out to go to the mesa. And you posted ahkimas video on my bday:) I am hoping to be able to join our people on the mesa soon. Please know your part in this, it was a good thing you did. Had u not, I would still be waiting. So thank you.

Same lady

I dont want to just visit. Everything ahkima has said is true. There is a great change coming. And I must be a warrior for my people...for my children. I study religion and ancient history and culture. Have for many years. Only recently have I been awake. I don't want to seem off. I am not sure even if you understand. I have been directed to the third mesa. All I can really say is I had a dream, waited for the video...and now I'm trying to figure out my journey. As for ahkima, I hope he doesn't become famous. Certain people don't like others when they instill hope or offer a chance to be shown the real life we should lead. I have a family, I'm almost thirty yrs
old, I have kids and responsibility. I want to bury my head in the sand and hope it goes away. But it wont.


I agree it is an important message. I only hope they pay attention.

"God" bless on this Sunday afternoon, may you have sweet dreams with soft landings.

bye




No comments: