Sunday, August 18, 2019

"Your Going to Take, a Little Trip'

It will be good for you, down the road. As electricians we use strings to pull ropes in our conduits. To be able to pull larger Copper Wires down them. It's an art, the rhythm of it. Long story short. Never in 50 yrs. of doing electrical work. Never tripped on the strings laying around. But in a perfect storm, I took a hard fall!!! Suddenly I needed hiking sticks to get around. The pain was so bad, nothing I had would stop the pain. Even left over pain pills from the VA hospital wouldn't help. I had heard stories about CBD Oil for pain. I took a few tries before I found the correct manufacture. The one I found was Lazarus Naturals, CBD Tincture, 3000 MC CBD. Within a few hours the pain was already subsiding.

Now as I look back on the fall, 'everything happens for a reason'. 'The Lord acts in mysterious ways'. Are two phases that come to mind. For what ever reason, CBD Oil was going to be part of my life now. Having no medical bills because of my diet I believe. Spending an $100 a month for the CBS Oil is a no brainier. Who knows for sure, maybe I had some Cancer rolling around inside of me??? Noticed other effects, like my hearing seeming to be a bit better. CBD Oil is another example of how the powers want everyone  dead, before 65 years old. In China doctors cure Illnesses with Diet. In America you get a Petroleum Based Pill!!! With the last thing the doctors want to do, is cure you. Why kill the Cow that you get milk and butter from.

While in pain from the fall still. I was rewarded a Electrical project, my largest ever $245,000+. Pinal County Justice of the Peace Court and Health Clinic, in Coolidge Az.. Here I was with no proven help, struggling to get around with walking sticks. Good news I'd just discovered CBD Oil. Trying to get help for a out of town project became a huge problem. Never guessed that no one wanted to make the drive down to Coolidge. Ran a add on Craig's List a few "Times", never getting any good responses. Even Temp Services had trouble even getting me laborers. Electricians was out of the question. I was forced to hire local laborers and train them to be electrician. Soon I had 3 Mexicans Americans labors for help.

As you can see from this post video link, I pulled it off.   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wgelKq5r_Kg&t=5s 9 months of sleepless night, never knowing, every Monday. If I had a company. That is the reason for no new blog posts from myself. Being dead tired from long hours and a 3 hour commute every day, too and from Coolidge. Still recovering my strength, I'll be OK.

Having no "Time" or physical strength, after working all day and some weekends to bid. I am now out of work. Needing government projects to bid. I have learned my lesson about doing out of town projects. In the Electrical business it's all about the parts. For most electricians are self motivated good workers. Problem is getting them, the parts they need constantly. Coolidge was like being on the Moon for Parts and Help. Wanted to get something out blog wise. Hate telling folks I'm a writer, but not getting anything out.

"God" bless on this Sunday afternoon, may you have sweet dreams with soft landings.

bye

PS: "Alien"
ndings.

No comments: