Saturday, January 23, 2021

"Fight or Flight"

 The Law of the Jungle, 'Fight or Flight'. Your foraging in the forest, for food. You run into another animal, out, in search for nutrition. You and the other animal you meet. You must make an instant decision, 'Fight or Flight'. Food or Flight, your decision. The 'Law of the Jungle', was my dilemma!!! After visiting an Emergency Walk-in Doctor. Here in south Scottsdale. I had swelling in my neck. Thinking it must a Glandular problem. Being a Gemini Twin. My Astrological Organs are, Lungs, Hands, Feet, 2 Glad's in my neck. aka; The Twins. I could feel, what felt like a Sinus Infection. Starting in my eyes, working South. I woke up one morning, left side of my jaw swollen. Knowing I needed Antibiotics for help. I tried to find, over the counter Antibiotics. Which the system has now made impossible to buy. For obvious reasons. Thinking I might have to drive into Mexico. Like so many other Americans do. To buy Antibiotic and other medicines. That you cannot get, without a Prescription. Then I thought about Walk-in Clinic, verse the VA BS.

Called around and soon discovered. One company had pretty much a monopoly, on the clinics in metro Phoenix. All wanting a $119 up front payment. So I picked the closest one. And headed over, before my breakfast shake. Thinking, 'Walk-in fast'. Wrong, asked the receptionist, 'how long before I see the Doctor? See replied, 'approximately 1 hour'. So I went back home, to make my breakfast. Went back, only to have to wait, another 2 hours, before seeing the doctor. So I went into a Meditative State. To help pass the "Time". Finally a nurse comes into the room. To take my Vitals, as usual. Obese Mexican girl, from a Diet of, Rice, Bean and Tortillas. The nurse was a scary figure before my eyes. Blood Pressure check, and a clip on my Finger. That measured Oxygen levels in my blood. 

After another 30 minute wait. A female doctor entered the room. In a loud controlling voice said. 'We are calling an Ambulance for you'. 'Your Oxygen levels are far to low'!!! Now it was, 'Fight or Flight' "Time" for my Old Ass!!! My mind wondering, if in this 'Day and Age'. Of the 'Fake Pandemic', could I be forced into, Hospitalization???!!! Hip Check the Doctor, out of the way. Spring for the car??? Decisions, spinning through my mind. I once escaped 13 stories, from a Maricopa Court building, in my history. This would be a 'Piece of Piss' (British slang, for Easy). The doctor went on to say. 'We want to put you on Oxygen, to see if your Lungs recover'. 'If not, you will be taken by Ambulance to the hospital. And old bud who's wife, was a nurse told me, long ago. 'Never let doctors, put you on their Oxygen'. 'I've seen far to many death, from patients on Oxygen respirators'. This in the back of my mind. I told the doctor, 'not going to let you'!!! Then began my argument. Told the doctor, 'I was a Gemini and Ruled by my Lungs'. And that every night, I do Deep Breathing exercises for my Lungs, being a Gemini. 'And at 73 years old, I'm still working as an electrician and company owner.' Then the doctor went into a defensive mode. Saying, 'I need to Stethoscope your Lungs'. I was more than willing to let that happen. Knowing my Lung are Old but, still in good shape. I'd smoked for over 40 years, but quit at age 60. So my lungs had plenty of "Time" to recover. 

The doctor put her scope on my back. I said, 'How far down my Lungs, do want to check'. Of course my Lungs were clear. The doctor then said, 'you have curvature in you back. That can cause Blockage of breathing'. Now I'm thunking, 'She's making Crap up, as she goes along'. Of course I'm a little bent over, most Geminis are. Especially after 50 years of construction work. This was a Real Wakeup Call for me. As now, how little control, do we have over our own Bodies??? The Fake Pandemic has many fronts. Is forced Vaccinations and Hospitalizations far behind? Just as the TVs around the World. Have turned the general public into, walking Zombies!!! To where now, the TV is "God". And all I need to know, comes from the nightly News reports. 

After fighting with the doctor, I asked. 'Are you going to give me a prescription for Antibiotics, or not?' After all, being my own Physician, for the last several decades. 'Heal Thyself' attitude of mine. As my VA visits were in Total Fear. All I wanted was some Antibiotics. Has now turned into a Nightmare!!! The doctor gave me the prescription I wanted. In the 1st Place, nothing more. Went and picked-up my prescription. Headed home to call the guys. To say, 'I was ill and wouldn't be by today'. When I got home, got to thinking. Why all the Hoopla, to get me to the hospital? Then I realized, it was the VA Card I was carrying. When I went to pay my bill, up-front. The Receptionist noticed my VA Card. And said, 'you can use your VA Card for payment. I had no idea this was possible. All I ever used my VA Card for. Was to show folks. I had a VA Exemption, from the Satanic Mask Ritual. Worked even at Walmart's. To the doctor, it meant BIG BUCKS $$$. Money for Nothing "Time". The Crap doctor and her Medical Practice. Could care Less for my old ass. It's all about $$$ nowadays!!! Killing the Old Off, is part of this fake Pandemic Genocide. Killing Off the Old Knowledge. Rome has been doing it for Centuries now. Just as Rome did in Mesoamerica to the Shamans. 

The New Reality of 'Fake Pandemics, Fake Medicine'. 'Germ Theory', now Rules the World. Not 'Germ Fact'. Given to the World's population, Death instead of, Life and Good Health. The Obese America, is no Fluke of Nature. It's all about, Making your Life Miserable and Sickly from Poor Nutrition. And taking every Dime from your Sick Hands. 'What part of the powers trying to Kill You, don't you understand???!!! 

"God" bless

bye

PS: "Alien" 

No comments: