Monday, May 31, 2021

"47 74"

 Amazing, isn't it, if your 'Me'. Not much to others, though. 4 June 1947, my given 'Birth Date'. No real Proof, unfortunately!!! Next weekend, I go back to Hopi, looking for Lonnie. It's my Birthday, after all. 6/4/47=21, 1947=21, coincidence, huh, huh, huh? I'm such a numbers Freak anyway. Lots of Big Things happened in 1947, look it up. Masonry and the number '47'. Entering my 75th year of life, on Mother Earth. And still no clue, who I am. Apparently parentless, never knowing my Roots or Genes. Just maybe, a Nazi 'test Tube Baby', or from. The Sun, As one son suggested. This fact gets to me at "Times", for sure. A little depression, of course comes with it. A fact I've learned to live with. As a little late, of ever knowing. As Max as older brother said to me. 'Have they(?) told you, who you are yet'? With a smirk on his face and a giggle. As most older family members, I get up with. Have mostly passed  away. Me being 8 of 9 children. 7 boys and 2 girls. Me being number the 6th Son of 7. 

'1947', introduced the "Alien" Agenda. With the supposed crashing of a UFO, in Roswell New Mexico. 24 June 1947, the 1st "Time" the term, 'UFO' came to be used. A private pilot, flying to a Air Show in Oregon. Kenneth Arnold would be the 1st pilot. To use the term 'UFO. As he would see 9 Unidentified Flying Objects. In the Sky with him that day in June. Arnold who call the objects in the Sky. As being Saucer Shaped, thus the term, 'Flying Saucers' was born. All part of a great Plot, being introduced in 1947??? As now the news media is filled with UFO and Extraterrestrials are coming soon. To a neighborhood near you soon. As almost daily now. So-called Government leaks are presented the UFO Agenda. Which will be I believe. The final push to the NWO Agenda of. 'One "God", one Central Government in complete power over all citizenry. Even Obummer joined in the "Alien" Agenda leaks now. 

And me with all my 'UFO' sightings. Always a witness, with me. And being a unknow Birth, in 1947. You can see how I became, such a Big "Alien" Agenda fan. I must be a  Stinking "Alien" myself??? Having seen a Flying Saucer at close range. With one of my sons. Coming back from a Hopi trip. Not to mention my nephew's and me 19 minute UFO Flap. Out over the McDowell Mt.. And numerous other UFO sightings, over recent years. I had no chance, but to be a believer. Now since 2015 and the 'Flat Earth', phenomena happening. I am a Flat Earther now, for certain!!! So why all the 'UFO' sighting presented me? Was this all coincidence? How could this be played out? With me as a Pawn, just as in the 'Hippie' days. I got sucked into that agenda, as well. So many question, with no answers in sight. 

And to throw a, Big Ass Wrench into everything! The Freemasons make contact with me. Add a little, 'Order Out of Chaos', Agenda now. Freemasonry, Flat Earth, Numerology, etc., in the last 6 years. I'm in a state of constant learning, at soon to be 74. Tried to Retire, that was 'Suicidal', I tell folks. Started managing the Dumpster, in my condo complex. That's true!!! No "Time" soon, "God" willing. Will I shut it Down and relax. As more and more, I'm respected finally. Still issues, with the insecure ones though. I try to come off 'Humble'. With my long blond hair, same color as my childhood. Hard not be noticed, at 74. 

'74 and still bending conduit and pulling wire', with my employees. I tell folks, 'Diet, Diet, Diet, the answer'. I try my best to pass on. The knowledge I've been taught, by 'Those Above'. Lots of Blood and Tears in Knowledge, that take "Time" to learn. 'All Safety Rules, are Written In Blood'. A giant sign on the wall of our aircraft hanger, VR-21, Barbers Pt. Ha.. aka: 'if it doesn't kill you'. The whole trick in life. 'Don't step in the way, of a Moving Car'. That 'Moving Car', can come in many Ways. Drugs, women, diet, vices, etc., etc., etc.. Their are only 'Humble Old Men and Women'. No Fat Old Men or Women. Observations with age, ya know. And "Time" bring knowledge.

A Nam era vet, in great health. Celebrating another 'Memorial Day'. So few of us Vets, have our health. Far to many Cars, to step in front of. In my generation. Drug, Sex, Open Marriages, Child Support, etc.. All were used to bring my generation to it's knees. That was the beginning of the TV and media. Controlling the Americans minds. With 50 years of practice. Look around at all the Satanic Diaper Wearers today. As the CDC has relax the Satanic Mask wearing mandate. Notice the word 'Mandate', not 'Mandatory'. Big difference, but the Sheep rely. On the TV for their truths. "God" has split Dodge now. The TV and media rules. The Minds of the Americans. Not very many of us. '74 47'!!!

"God" bless on the Memorial Day, to all us Vets.

bye

PS; "Alien"

No comments: