Saturday, June 26, 2021

"Hopi Way Now!!!" II

 The Spiritual Back of Hopi Ancient ways. Has been broken!!! The Fake Virus, on a unsuspecting World's population. Dragged the Hopi Ancient ways, down with. Along with the Health, of the World's population. I'd seen where entire countries were shut down for CON19. But never had any idea, the Lock Down would effect the Hopi nation. June 5th, day after my 74th birthday. I headed too Hopi, to find Lonnie. To buy my Lonnie Artworks for the year. As I pulled out from K-Town and headed up too 3rd Mesa and Old Oraibi. Noticed yellow warning tape across most access roads. As I pulled into Old Oraibi, I thought. The road in, had been Bulldozed away. At first I'd thought I'd made a wrong turn into Old Oraibi. It was the correct road, only now blocked off. Went to the next turnoff, that led too Old Oraibi and Lonnie. Noticed a white Guard Shack at entrance to village. But no guard in shack. So I pulled on through.

By the "Time" I pulled up to Lonnie's home. A Policeman (I think) approached me in my car. Yelling 'didn't you see me behind you'!!!??? I said 'no'. Next who ever he represented told me. While I was trying to explain to him. I'd been coming up to Hopi to visit Lonnie for 25 years. He responded with, 'I'll give 3 minutes with Lonnie. Then I'll physically remove you!!!' I went into Lonnie's home to tell him. 'I had only 3 minutes to spend with him'. 1st thing Lonnie said as I went in, 'Welcome Home'. I ended up buying 4 Smaller Kachina Dolls, for my collection. No "Time" to look at Lonnie's paintings. We hugged and I left. The patrolman(?) was at my car, waiting for me. He said to me, 'what's your name'? I replied 'Ron' only. For some reason he got a big smile on his face and said to me. 'Comeback next year, we'll be open again'. I noticed that Solar Cells had been installed, within a 100 yards from Lonnie's home. I'm still upset over that happening. As the ancient Hopi allowed no digging on Old Oraibi. 

The Kachina Dances were shut down on all Hopi villages for 2 years now. You can see how this has been planned out for centuries. The Hopi were the 'last of the Mohicans', as you could say. The last ancient Native American culture being destroyed from within. Using Hopi on Hopi, is sad to watch. Baby Jesus would be the beginning of the End of ancient Hopi ways, Spaniards. The Hopi and Navajo nations have been. Brainwashed into believing the CON19 virus, is in most of the population's bodies. Germs ridden Muzzled animals, they been convinced of. While the rest of Arizona, is going back to normal. With fewer and fewer folks wearing, Satanic Masks now. Yet on the rezs, just the opposite. 

As I've noticed from day one of CON19. Women and minorities were the easiest to Mentally Program. My Navajo electricians are prime examples. With all my knowledge of the system. I had no effect on getting them to takeoff, those Satanic masks. Even wearing them while driving. So the isolation of the Hopi and Navajo rezs. makes them easy Pickens. As much as the system has screwed over Native American population, country wide. You would think, the Native American population. Would be very leery of anything the powers tell them. But just the opposite today.

Just as how, any Mexican American or Mexican. Could now, possibly be a Christian. Who's cultures were decimated by Rome in the name of Baby Jesus. Just an example of how powerful the Worldwide coordinated Propaganda Machine is. With CON19 proving, once and for all. That all World leaders, are Freemasons. The World Gone Mad, over a Germ Theory!!! And now we live in, 'Hopi Way Now'. The past being systematically destroyed. Culture by Culture. Until the eventually you have your NWO. One government, one "God" for all citizens of the World.

'Hopi Wat Now!!!'

"God" bless

bye

"PS: "Alien" 

No comments: