Saturday, October 1, 2011

Just what is the motivation or reason behind this man made monument? Some believe the New World Order globalist are behind the building of it. That could be true. There is just a few problems with that theory. The Georgia Guildstones speak of the sovereignty of nations. Rule with faith and tradition. Doesn't sound very NWOish (new word I invented lol) to me. Some things are very NWO though. Keeping the population at around 500 million. Is very NWOish. Leave room for Nature, is very NWOish. That is the U.N. Agenda 21 (Google, U.N. Agenda 21, you'll see what I mean.). To set apart, parts of the World. Where no man is aloud too tread. Guild Reproduction, is very, very NWOish. Here you are being told. That only certain families or combinations of DNA. Would be aloud to have children. Off spring of families out side these standards. Children would be killed at birth.


Could the Freemasons be behind the Georgia Guildstones? Personally, I don't know enough about the Masons,. Too give an honest answer here. But you can see many of the Freemason ideas here. And the fact that a very skilled Tradesman. Was hired to do the work. This very Masonic in nature. After all, look no further than there symbol.


Could the 'powers' behind the Georgia Guildstones. Be the true 'powers' or rulers of the Earth? Could they be off Planet? Or even from in side the Hollow Earth. And are they, truly the ones? Who pull the Puppet strings. Of the current power structure. This fits for me. Because you have both compassion. And rules of Nature, in place here. The NWO folks, are power hungry. Have no compassion for humanity or life. They are the ones who would rather kill off the masses. And en-slave the balance. Rather than rule with a fairness. Which is inscribed in the Georgia Guildstones. The Freemasons could be a good choice. That's up to personel choice.


One other possibility of the originators of the Georgia Guildstones. Would be the Rosicrucian Order. This based on the fact that the person R. Christian initials are R.C. Are backwards of. The founder of Rosicrucian Order name was Christian Rosenkreuz. There is much written about the Georgia Guildstones. And I have opened the door. For the readers of my stories. To do there own research. And see if they can figure out. Who was the minds and money. Behind the creation of the Gorgia Guildstones.

The Georgia Guildstones are also. It's all about making mankind feel guilty. About the so called over population of the World. Don't you know it's your fault. That the air is polluted. Even though the 'powers' keep mankind. In a carbon based energy system. It's your fault, that the oceans are full of trash. Even though mandatory recycling would solve this problem. This is all it would take. What ever you buy. Say like eggs. You would return the cartoon your old eggs were in. Is returned for a new cartoon with eggs. (I do this every "Time" I buy eggs. A friend grows cage free grain feed chickens.) Buy recycling every thing. Only food waste would be left. And that could go into a collection system. Where the rest is put back in the soil. So are the Georgia Guildstones a guilt trip? That is too be put into folks heads? Were they put their? To for warn folks of future events? Here are some interesting facts about the Stones.

The Georgia Guildestones, also known. As America's Stonehenge. Were built in Elbert County Georgia in 1979. A person by the name of R.C. Christian (not real name). Asked a granite company by the name of, 'Elberton Granite Finishing Company'. To erect The slabs of granite. Six slabs of granite weighing 240,000 pounds all together. With one slab on the ground flat. The four vertical stones are 18 feet high (3X6=18, 666). Then on the top is a Cap Stone. It is inscribed with writings. In four different languages, Babylonian, Classic Greek, Sanskrit and Egyptian hieroglyphs. The sixth stone lays on the ground. Which supposedly has a "Time" capsule buried under it. Of the four slabs standing. They are in scripted in English, Spanish, Hindu, Swahili (?), Hebrew, Arabic, Russian and Chinese. Now here is where so many controversies start. I'll list the inscriptions from top too bottom.

Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.

Guild reproduction wisely --- improving fitness and diversity.

Unite humanity with a living new language.

Rule passion --- faith --- tradition --- and all things with tempered reason.

Protect people and nations with fair laws and just courts.

Let all nations rule internally resolving external disputes in a world court.

Avoid petty laws and useless officials.

Balance personal rights with social duties.

Prize truth --- beauty --- love --- seeking harmony with the infinite.

Be not a cancer on the earth --- Leave room for nature --- Leave room for nature

On a final note today. Last Sunday evening I was invited to call into Inception Radio. To talk about my recent videos and journeys around Arizona and New Mexico. It's a good feeling, that folks like my videos. And folks always remind me. That watching my videos. Is just like being with me. When I'm recording. I posted some videos for new listeners of the show. Then the show turned ugly. The host of the show was going to soon interview Travis Walton. I had recently meet a Mormon from Travis's home town of Snowflake Arizona. We got to talking about Travis. And I told the kid about my video, about Travis I made. Told him I'd been part of a Travis Walton interview. Next I'd asked him if he believed Travis's story. The answer was 'no'. And that a relative of his. Had sold pot too Travis. The day before his so called abductions. I brought this fact up on the show Sunday evening. You would have thought I'd killed a baby. I came under attack from every angle. Folks were accusing me of being anti Mormon. A planter of lies. They wanted to know. What was the connection between Travis's abduction and the Mormon church. I'll write more about Travis. After I do an interview with the Mormon kid I just meet. The bottom lines is. Folks will hang on to what they believe is true. To protect themselves, from themselves. And as the kid and I talked about. It seems funny that no one in Travis's home town believe him. Yet folks from thousands of miles away. Who never even meet him. Believe every word he says.

"God" bless

bye

PS Sorry about today's entry. My mind is not working that well. Lots on it now.


No comments: