Sunday, January 22, 2012

"The Watchers, Sort Of"

Do you get the feeling someone or something is watching you? When your about to do something you know is wrong, do you get an eerie feeling? Have you went too bed with some sort of pain in your body? Then to awake the next morning pain free. That has certainly happened to me several “Times”. Do you see someone out of the corner of your eye, when you know your differently alone? What could this be, because your not the only one who has had this happen to them. Could it be the ‘Watchers’, are they above you in the sky, or live right with you?

‘The Watchers’ are found in the Old Testament, Book of Daniel. Then referred too in Book of Enoch as the ‘Fallen Angels’. In Daniel they are called the obedient Angels. Daniel 4:13, 17, 23 are references to the Watchers or Holy Ones, that they came down from the heavens. And they could deliver punishment to those who sin as in Nebuchadnezzar’s dream. For they made him eat grass.

Could the Watchers be your own government? Could they be one ones behind the “Alien” abduction phenomenon? There are so many references too the term Watchers, I don’t know where to begin. I thought I could just do a little research on the subject. Write a short entry about the Watchers. Then let others pursue the rest. That seems to be my MO for my blogs. But this has way to many ends to follow or paths that folks can research. To me the Watchers are a creation of the “Gods” or “God”. Then when I think about that, why are only a handful of elite controlling so much? Why is the World being over whelmed with such deceit and poverty? Why are so many children aloud to starve to death? Why must mankind suffer so much at the hands of only a few? If those who are doing an injustice to others, why are not they punished?

I know I shouldn't’ ask these questions, because of fear of reprisal. Then again I’m just dumb enough to wonder. In the Christian Bible you are constantly reminded if you do wrong, “God” will punish you. Yet if the Christian Bible is correct, why not punish those who are currently causing so much pain and suffering? Here is a You Tube video I found talking about the Watchers 7 parts. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LGXmfTK5OvA

Well so much for my plan on writing on this Sunday about the Watchers subject. What I am doing is trying a new method to pre-write my blogs. My good friend Jamie Havican who created Inception Radio Network. http://inceptionradionetwork.com Has helped me find a place to write my blogs before I cut and paste them too Blogspot. I’m using Google Docs http://docs.google.com it allows me the “Time” to take my leisure and not be rushed to get my blog done with out Blogspot losing my link. Although that is exactly what I’m doing today. Work has been so busy and the young electricians need my brain power. With over 2.5 million in electrical projects going. And me being the brains and electrical estimator. I don’t have the “Time” during the week to plot, what I want to write about on the weekends. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NL1-bmzw7Ho

Sorry for the not so good entry today, if anyone cares. Like to finish on a high note though. A story I found in the paper this morning about a shoot out between some Apaches and the U.S. Calvary at Apache pass. Seems the Calvary was out numbered by the Apaches being lead by both Cochise and Mangas Coloradas. (The year was 1862) The Apache had never encountered artillery fire before. The Apache held there position, then retreated at night fall. One Apache in the group was said to have said, 'we did OK until they started firing there wagons at us'. LOL

I guess I'm about to see if using Google Docs help these entries. Come out the correct way with the paragraphs I used.

"God" bless on this Sunday afternoon. May you have sweet dreams with soft landings. And I hope like Hell this works.

bye

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I have to admit I love this one about the Watchers, and your previous one about the Tibetan book of the Dead. You had come on our radio show once and I have been following your blogs since, good stuff man!!!

Unknown said...

I am sorry I should have said lol. but I am from Unknown Radio. Yeah I have been a fan of such things as the Watchers for awhile now. It is interesting that the topic exists in almost every society that has walked the earth.